Board of Directors Meeting
Board of Directors Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call of Members
- Meeting Open to Public
- Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
- Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
- Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
- Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
- For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
- January Tri-Valley Accessible Advisory Committee Minutes
- Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the January 9, 2023 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for December 2022
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the December 2022 Treasurer’s Report.
C. Adoption of a Resolution Declaring that Agency Meetings Will Continue to Be Held Via Teleconference
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 07-2023 declaring that LAVTA meetings will continue to be held via teleconference.
- 2023 Legislative Program
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 06-2023 affirming LAVTA’s 2023 Legislative Program
- Brown Act Remote Meeting Guidance
Recommendation: No specific action is proposed for this Board meeting.
- Cancellation of Phase Two of 2018-Adopted Fare Increase
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors permanently cancel phase 2 of the previously adopted 2018 fare increase to Senior and Disabled Monthly Pass and Dial-A-Ride ticket.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Adjourn to CLOSED SESSION
- Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957(b): PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT EVALUATION Title: Executive Director
- Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
- Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
- Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
- Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 6, 2023
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/2/2023
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551