1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the February 23, 2015 Meeting of the P&S Committee.
4. Dial-A-Ride Operations Policy Modification
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends that the Board approve the proposed changes to the Dial-A-Ride Operations Policy, Resolution 14-2015.
5. Para-Taxi Program Update
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends that the Board approve the proposed changes to the para-taxi program, Resolution 15-2015.
6. Amendment 1 to the Encroachment Agreement With City of Pleasanton
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Projects and Services Committee recommend the Board approve the First Amendment to Bus Shelter Encroachment and Maintenance Agreement.
7. Current Studies in the Tri-Valley
Recommendation: LAVTA Planning staff will continue to have an advisory role in these studies and will keep the Board informed as needed.
8. Accommodation for the 2015 Pleasanton Summer School Program
Recommendation: Staff is asking the Projects & Services Committee to endorse and forward a recommendation to the Board for a repeat of last year’s accommodation for the PUSD summer school in 2015, operating routes 601/602 and 604 as outlined above. Resolution 17-2015.
9. Extra Service during the Alameda County Fair and the Livermore Fourth of July Fireworks Show
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee is asked to consider the request and forward a recommendation to the full Board. Resolution 12-2015 and Resolution 13-2015.
10. On-Time Performance Improvement Action Plan
Recommendation: Unless otherwise directed by the Board, staff will implement the OTP Action Plan.
11. Preview of Upcoming P&S Committee Agenda Items
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 27, 2015
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department, /s/ Diane Stout 3/18/15
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com