Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the February 28, 2022 Meeting of the P&S Committee.
5. Zero-Emission Bus Rollout Plan
Recommendation: Staff requests the Project & Services Committee recommend the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 12-2022, approving LAVTA’s ZEB Rollout Plan for submission to CARB.
6. Las Positas College Memorandum of Understanding
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Projects & Services Committee recommend the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute a Memorandum of Understanding with Las Positas College for the continuation of the Las Positas College Student Transit Pass Program.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Projects & Services Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve the attached Title VI Program for submittal to the FTA.
8. Bus Exterior Advertising Contract
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Projects and Services Committee forward a recommendation to the LAVTA Board to award a contract to Lamar Transit Advertising for the sale and installation of exterior bus advertising. The initial contract is for three years beginning July 1, 2022 with two option years exercisable by LAVTA at the discretion of the Executive Director. Lamar’s total revenue proposal for the first three years of the contract is 57 percent of net sales or a minimum revenue guarantee of $555,000 proposal, whichever is higher.
10. Preview of Upcoming P&S Committee Agenda Items
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 25, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 3/25/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com