Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the April 25, 2022 Meeting of the P&S Committee.
5. Short Range Transit Plan 2022-2027
Recommendation: Endorse and forward to the Board of Directors for approval.
6. Contract Award for LAVTA On-Call ZEB Consulting Services
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Projects and Services Committee refer Resolution 23-2022 to the Board of Directors for approval, authorizing the Interim Executive Director to execute three-year contracts with two one-year options with CTE and Zen for on-call ZEB consulting services. Task orders will be awarded based on the most-qualified firm for each scope or work.
7. TAAC Recruitment for Terms Starting FY 2022/2023
Recommendation: Forward the recommendation to ratify the TAAC appointments to LAVTA’s Board of Directors.
8. Approval of Updated Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Project & Services Committee refer Resolution 24-2022 to the Board of the Directors for approval of the LAVTA updated PTASP document.
9. Interim Executive Directors Report
10. Preview of Upcoming P&S Committee Agenda Items
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 27, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/19/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com