Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends Projects & Services Committee refer Resolution 26-2021 to the Board of Directors for approval in support of an allocation request to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission for $150,000 for the design phase of the Shared Autonomous Vehicle Phase 2 Deployment Project.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Project & Services Committee refer Resolution 27-2021 to the Board of Directors, authorizing the Executive Director to execute a Contract Task Order with Kimley-Horn and Associates for bridging/design services for the Atlantis Transit Facility, for a not-to-exceed amount of $902,000 with a contingency amount of $90,200 to be utilized at the discretion of the Executive Director.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 27, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 8/20/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org