Projects and Services Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the August 22, 2016 Meeting of the P&S Committee.
5. Fixed Route Passenger Satisfaction Survey 2016
Recommendation: None – information only.
6. 2017 Fiscal Year Marketing Plan Update and Rebranding
Recommendation: The staff recommendation is that the Project & Services Committee receives a report on the FY2017 Marketing Plan and the FY2017 Rebranding Project and provides direction to staff.
7. Contract Award for Individualized Marketing Services
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Project & Services Committee recommend to the LAVTA Board the award of contract for purchase of individualized marketing services to Steer Davies Gleave in the amount of $129,950 for the period of one (1) year, with an option to extend the contract one (1) additional year. Additionally staff requests a 15% contingency for the project and authorization for the Executive Director to execute the contract.
Recommendation: None – information only
9. Preview of Upcoming P&S Committee Agenda Items
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: October 24, 2016
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 9/22/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com