Projects and Services Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the October 26, 2020 Meeting of the P&S Committee.
5. Solicit Public Input on COVID Related Service Reductions
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Projects and Services Committee forward a recommendation to Board of Directors to open a public comment period regarding emergency service changes that have been implemented as a result of reduced ridership attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan Update
Recommendation: None – information only.
7. Shared Autonomous Vehicle Project Update
Recommendation: None – information Only.
Recommendation: None – information only
9. Preview of Upcoming P&S Committee Agenda Items
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: December 28, 2020
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 11/20/20
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org