1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Recommend to the Board of Directors to accept the study.
Recommendation: Staff asks that the Projects & Services Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve new Saturday service for Wheels Route 53, as outlined above, to be billed to ACE at the fully allocated cost also shown above, with a target implementation date of July 27, 2019.
Recommendation: Forward the recommendation to update the TAAC bylaws to
LAVTA’s Board of Directors.
Recommendation: Forward the recommendation to ratify the TAAC appointments
to LAVTA’s Board of Directors.
Recommendation: Staff asks that the Projects & Services Committee forward a
recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve temporary, additional service
and free rides on Wheels routes 605 and 611, as outlined above, and to be
reimbursed by PUSD at the rates shown above, effective on August 12, and
anticipated to end on or around October 31, 2019.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Project & Services Committee
forward to the LAVTA Board a recommendation authorizing the Executive
Director to enter into a contract with AECOM Technical Services, Inc., for the
development of the Tri-Valley Hub Network Integration Study, in an amount not to
exceed $384,863.71, which represents AECOM’s price proposal plus a 10 percent
Recommendation: None – Information Only.
13. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
14. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 24, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/24/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com