Projects and Services Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the
general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda
at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the January 28, 2019 Meeting of the P&S Committee.
5. Proposed AT&T Cell-Site at LAVTA Administration and Maintenance
Recommendation: No action required at this time- Staff is requesting guidance on
the deal points for the proposed AT&T mobile cell-site at LAVTA Administration
and Maintenance Facility.
6. Executive Director’s Report
Recommendation: None – information only.
7. Preview of Upcoming P&S Committee Agenda Items
8. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 25, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/22/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com