1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: None – Information only.
Recommendation: Staff is asking the Projects & Services Committee to consider the potential Wheels service changes as outlined above, and forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors. Specifically, Staff:
• Recommends accommodation of the summer programs at Dublin High School by operating routes 501 and 502 five days a week during the 2016 summer session;
• Asks the Committee to consider whether supplemental service accommodation is warranted for the PUSD summer program at its location at Foothill High School and, if so, recommends operating routes 602 and 604 four days per week during the 2016 summer session; and
• Recommends modifying Route 1 service to directly connect to the ECHOJ and operate every 30-minutes all day on weekdays.
Recommendation: Staff asks the Projects & Service Committee to endorse operating a dedicated, hourly shuttle service between the East Dublin/Pleasanton BART station and the Fairgrounds during the 2017 Alameda County Fair, as outlined above, and to forward a recommendation of approval to the Board of Directors.
Recommendation: None – Information Only
Recommendation: None – information only
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: February 27, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 1/18/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com