1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the February 25, 2013 Meeting of the P&S Committee
4. MTC’s 511 Project
Recommendation: Information only – no action is required at this time.
5. Delete a Run of Route 54
Recommendation: Recommend that the Board approve the deletion of the fourth morning run of Route 54.
6. Transfers Between LAVTA and PPS
Recommendation: Recommend approval of a free transfer policy between Wheels fixed routes and Pleasanton’s DTR route.
7. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
8. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 27, 2013 (This date falls on a LAVTA staff holiday) Please select a new date for May’s committee meeting, either May 20th @ 4pm or May28th @ 3pm.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department, April 15, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com