1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject
matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair
calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Review and provide feedback on the COA Preferred Alternative; recommend the Board
open the public comment period from
February 1 – March 11, 2016; and set the public hearing date for March 7, 2016 for the COA
Recommendation: None – Information Only.
Recommendation: None – Information Only
Recommendation: Endorse and forward to the Board of Directors for approval.
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: February 22, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these
meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee
of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole
will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA Administrative Services Department /s/ Jennifer Suda 1/20/2016
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in
appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including
auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public
meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief
description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service
should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org