Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the April 26, 2022 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for April 2022
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached April 2022 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. One Year Extension to Legal Services Agreement with Hanson Bridgett LLP
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board exercise an option year and extend the legal services agreement from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
7. LAVTA Annual Salary Band Review
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the attached Resolution 25-2022 adjusting the salary bands for LAVTA positions.
8. Exercise the Second Option Year of the Contract with MV Transportation
Recommendation: Staff requests the Finance and Administration Committee recommends to the Board of Directors to approve Modification 3 to contract with MV, authorizing the Interim Executive Director to exercise the second option year and extend the fixed route operations and maintenance services contract from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
9. LAVTA Rutan Landscaping Construction Project
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 26-2022, authorizing the Interim Executive Director to execute a change order as attached.
10. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 28, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/19/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com