Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general
subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time
the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration forward the Preliminary June 2022 Treasurer’s Report and July 2022 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: This is an information item for review and discussion.
Recommendation: None. Staff is looking for direction from the committee.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 27, 2022
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 8/19/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org