Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the January 25, 2022 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for January 2022
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the January 2021 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. Approval of the Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 22 through 31
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration Committee approve and forward a recommendation to the LAVTA Board of Directors to approve the Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2022-2031 and adopt Resolution 07-2022.
7. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
8. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 22, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/18/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com