Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the February 22, 2022 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for February 2022
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the February 2022 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. LAVTA Rutan Landscaping Construction Project
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 09-2022, authorizing the Executive Director to execute an agreement with Westside Landscape and Concrete, Inc. for the removal of the existing landscape, soil preparation, irrigation system installation, and planting at the Rutan Facility.
7. FTA Section 5311 Funding Authorizing Resolution
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee refer Resolution 10-2022 to the Board of Directors for approval, authorizing LAVTA to receive federal funding under FTA Section 5311.
8. Resolution in Support of Allocation Request for FY 21-22 Funding through the State Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP)
Recommendation: Staff recommends Finance & Administration Committee refer Resolution 11-2022 to the Board of Directors for approval to request an LCTOP allocation for the FY 21-22 Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) to restore Rapid service frequencies in FY 22-23.
9. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: April 26, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 3/18/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org