Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the June 2021 (preliminary) and July 2021 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance & Administration Committee forward Resolution 28-2021 revising LAVTA’s DBE policy to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance &Administration Committee recommend that the Board approve Resolution 29-2021 establishing a California Employers’ Pension Prefunding Trust (CEPPT) Account with CalPERS for the purpose of refunding LAVTA’s required pension contributions and authorize an initial payment of $100,000 to open the trust account. Additionally, staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board authorize the Executive Director to execute the required documentation for participation in the CEPPT.
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 28, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 8/20/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org