Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the May 25, 2021 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for May 2021
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the May 2021 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. Resolution Authorizing Investment of Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Monies in the State of California Local Agency Investment Fund (LAIF)
Recommendation: That the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board of Directors adopt the attached Resolution 20-2021 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF.
7. Approve Resolution 21-2021 Accepting Funds from the Alameda County Transportation Commission for Atlantis O&M Facility Bridging Documents Project
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance & Administration Committee refer Resolution 21-2021 to the Board of Directors for approval, accepting funds from the Alameda County Transportation Commission should they be awarded to LAVTA for the Atlantis O&M Facility Bridging Documents Project.
8. Declaration of Surplus Property in Compliance with LAVTA Policy for Disposition of Surplus Property
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to declare as surplus one road supervisor van, one transit bus and authorize their disposal through a method consistent with LAVTA’s Policy for Disposition of Surplus Property.
9. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 27, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/17/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org