Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the April 27, 2021 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for April 2021
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the April 2021 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. LAVTA’s Operating & Capital Budget for FY 2022
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2022 to the Board for approval.
7. LAVTA Annual Salary Band Review
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the attached Resolution 17-2021 adjusting the salary bands for LAVTA positions.
8. Resolution in Support of Application for FY 21-22 Funding through the State Transit Assistance State of Good Repair Program
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee refer Resolution 18-2021 to the Board of Directors for approval in support of an allocation request to MTC and Caltrans for the State Transit Assistance State of Good Repair (SGR) Program.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee accept this report and refer one legislative positions to the Board of Directors for approval:
• AB 629 (Chiu) – Youth Transit Pass Pilot Program – WATCH
10. One Year Extension to Legal Services Agreement with Hanson Bridgett LLP
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board exercise an option year and extend the legal services agreement from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
11. Exercise the First Option Year of the Contract with MV Transportation
Recommendation: Staff requests the Finance and Administration Committee recommends to the Board of Directors to authorize the Executive Director to exercise the first option year and extend the fixed route operations and maintenance services contract from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
12. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
13. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
14. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 22, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/21/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org