Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the March 2021 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval..
Recommendation: This is an information item for review and discussion.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approving the attached resolutions authorizing the filing of a claim with MTC for Allocation of TDA Article 4.0, 4.5, STA, and RM2 Funds for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
Recommendation: Staff recommends Finance & Administration Committee refer Resolution 14-2021 to the Board of Directors for approval in support of an allocation request to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission for $230,000 for the design phase of the Rapid Bus Stop Improvement Project.
9. Resolution in Support of Application for Funding through the Metropolitan Transportation Commission Safe and Seamless Mobility Quick Strike Program for the LAVTA Passenger Facilities Enhancement Project
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee refer Resolution 13-2021 to the Board of Directors for approval, authorizing the filing of an application for funding assigned to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) for the LAVTA Passenger Facilities Enhancements project. This resolution is required to request this funding from MTC.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee refer Resolution 12-2021 to the Board of Directors for approval, authorizing LAVTA to receive federal funding under FTA Section 5311.
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 25, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/23/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org