Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the May 2020 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee forward Resolution 18-2020 to the Board for approval, in support of a funding request to MTC for the Cycle 6 Lifeline Transportation Program for continued operations of Wheels Route 14 serving North Livermore.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee forward Form 130 to the Board for execution, designating LAVTA’s authorized Agent to apply for and receive funding from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and/or California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services for disaster assistance funding in connection with the declared COVID-19 disaster.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance & Administration Committee refer a SUPPORT position for H.R. 2, the INVEST in America Act, to the Board of Directors for approval.
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 28, 2020
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/19/20
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org