Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the June 23, 2020 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for June 2020 and July 2020
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the Preliminary June 2020 Treasurer’s Report and July 2020 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) 3-Year Goal Establishment (2021-2023)
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board adopt the three year DBE goal of 1% for Federal Fiscal Years 2021-2023.
7. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
8. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 22, 2020
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 8/21/20
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org