1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Finance and Administration Board forward the January 2019 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for Approval.
Recommendation: Staff requests the Finance and Administration Committee refer of
Resolution 05-2019 to the Board of Directors for approval in support of an LCTOP allocation
request to Caltrans for the future purchase of four zero-emission battery-electric replacement
buses and related support infrastructure in FY 2022. This resolution is required to request
allocations for this funding from Caltrans.
Recommendation: No action required at this time- Staff is requesting guidance on the deal
points for the proposed AT&T mobile cell-site at LAVTA Administration and Maintenance
Recommendation: None – information only.
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 26, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/22/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com