Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the April 25, 2017 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for April 2017
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached April 2017 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. One Year Extension to Legal Services Agreement with Hanson Bridgett LLP
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee exercise an option year and extend the legal services agreement from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
7. LAVTA’s Operating & Capital Budget for FY 2018
Recommendation: Review the final Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2018 and recommend to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: None –Information Only
9. LAVTA Comments on Draft Plan Bay Area 2040
Recommendation: This item is informational only. Staff requests the Committee provide direction to staff on the proposed comments from LAVTA on the Draft Plan Bay Area 2040 prior to the comment deadline of June 1.
10. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 27, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/19/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org