1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached March 2017 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to adopt the attached Resolution 20-2017 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF, and delete Beverly Adamo, Director of Administrative Services and replace with Tamara Edwards, Director of Finance as an authorized officer.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee refer Resolution 15-2017 in support of the allocation request submitted to Caltrans for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) to the Board of Directors for approval. Once approved, Resolution 21-2017 will supersede Resolution 15-2017.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee refer the attached Resolution 22-2017 to the Board of Directors for approval.
10. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
11. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 23, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/20/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com