Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the January 24, 2017 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Election of Vice Chair
Recommendation: Based on the Rotation of City Assignments it is recommended that Bob Coomber be Elected Vice Chair of the Project and Services Committee.
6. Treasurer’s Report for January 2017
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached January 2017 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: None – Information only
8. Resolutions in Support of Application for FY 16-17 funding through the State Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP)
Recommendation: Staff requests the Committee recommend Board approval of Resolution 14-2017 and Resolution 15-2017 in support of an allocation request to Caltrans for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP). The Board resolutions attached will enable staff to apply for LCTOP funding to continue the Las Positas College Easy Pass Program.
9. Contract Award for LAVTA Financial Auditing Services
Recommendation: Staff requests the Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board of Directors enter into an agreement with Maze and Associates for the provision of financial auditing services including the comprehensive annual financial audit, for a three-year period in the amount of $87,455 plus a 10% contingency of $8,745, and authorize the Executive Director to execute the agreement in a form approved by LAVTA’s legal counsel.
10. Contract Award for LAVTA Rutan Parking Area Resurfacing
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board: (1) award a contract to Silicon Valley Paving, Inc., the lowest responsive and responsible bidder for the LAVTA Rutan Parking Area Resurfacing #2016-17, for a total contract award of $110,218.00; (2) authorize the Executive Director to sign the contract and issue an NTP to Silicon Valley Paving; and (3) approve a 10% project contingency of $11,021.80 to be used at the discretion of the Executive Director.
11. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 28, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/23/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org