1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff is asking the Projects & Services Committee to endorse and forward a recommendation to the Board for a repeat of last year’s summer school accommodations as described above. Specifically, Staff recommends to:
• Continue accommodation of the LARPD ESS summer program in Livermore by operating Route 403 three days per week during summer 2016;
• Continue accommodation of the DUSD and DPIE summer programs at Dublin High School by operating Route 501 five days per week during summer 2016; and
• Accommodate the PUSD summer program at its (new) location at Amador Valley High School by operating Route 605 four days per week during summer 2016, and by way of the regularly scheduled service of Routes 8 and 10.
Recommendation: Endorse and forward to the Board of Directors for approval.
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends that the Board approve the service changes recommended as a part of the COA Preferred Alternative as detailed in the Attached Resolution, and recommends the Board authorize staff to file a Notice of Exemption under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Projects & Services Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve to cost-neutrally partition the two current eastern Dublin school trippers oriented for Dublin High School into three routes for logistical purposes as outlined above and shown on the attached maps, effective with school starts on August 15, 2016.
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 23, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/21/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org