Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the May 24, 2016 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. 2016 Audit of LAVTA’s Financial Statements
Recommendation: This is an information item for review and discussion.
6. Treasurer’s Report for May 2016
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached May 2016 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
7. Resolution of the LAVTA Board of Directors Delegating Authority to Execute the Master Agreement and Program Supplements with the State of California Department of Transportation
Recommendation: Staff recommend that the Finance and Administration forward resolution 17-2016 to the Board for approval.
8. Contract Award for LAVTA Adaptive Signal Control Technology Services
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve Resolution 25-2016 and award the contract to Western Pacific Signal, LLC to provide Adaptive Signal Control Technology Services.
Recommendation: None – information only
10. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 26, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/23/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com