1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: This is an information item for review and discussion.
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached May 2016 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommend that the Finance and Administration forward resolution 17-2016 to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance & Administration Committee forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve Resolution 25-2016 and award the contract to Western Pacific Signal, LLC to provide Adaptive Signal Control Technology Services.
Recommendation: None – information only
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 26, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/23/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com