Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the April 26, 2016 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for April 2016
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached April 2016 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee accept the report as presented and recommend it to the Board of Directors.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee approve the report and forward it to the Board of Directors.
8. LAVTA’s Operating & Capital Budget for FY 2017
Recommendation: Information only – another draft will be brought to the committee at the June meeting with Final approval expected at the July Board meeting.
9. Resolution Authorizing Investment of Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Monies in the State of California Local Agency Investment Fund (LAIF)
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to adopt the attached Resolution 20-2016 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF.
10. LAVTA Annual Organizational Review
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Finance and Administration Committee recommend the Board of Directors approve the attached organization chart and Resolution 19-2016 adjusting the rates of salary bands for LAVTA employees.
11. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
12. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
13. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 28, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/19/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com