Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the August 27, 2013 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4.Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) Fiscal Years 2013/14-2018/19 Funding Resolution
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of Resolution 25-2013.
5. Treasurer’s report for September 2013
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached September 2013 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. Fiscal Year 2013 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee forward the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for review and acceptance to the Board of Directors, prior to submitting the CAFR to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for award.
7. Quarterly Budget and Grants Update
Recommendation: Information only.
8. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: November 26, 2013
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
Administrative Services Department, 10/16/13
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org