Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order
2. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
3. Minutes of the April 23, 2013 Meeting of the F&A Committee
4. Treasurer’s report for April 2013
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached April 2013 Treasurer’s Report Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
5.Measure B Express Bus Grant Funds Resolutions
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the LAVTA Board of Directors to approve the attached Resolutions 20-2013, and 21-2013, to authorize its Executive Director, to execute funding agreements with Alameda CTC for FY 2012/13 under the Coordinated Call for Projects.
6. Resolution Authorizing Investment of Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Monies in the State of California Local Agency Investment Fund (LAIF)
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to adopt the attached Resolution 15-2013 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF.
7. Contract Award for LAVTA Legal Services
Recommendation: It is requested that the Administration and Budget Committee forward a recommendation to the LAVTA Board of Directors to enter into an agreement with Hanson Bridgett, LLP for the provision of legal services, for a three-year period with seven option years, and authorize the Executive Director to execute the agreement.
8. LAVTA’s Final Budget for FY 2014
Recommendation: Review and forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors for approval of the final LAVTA FY2014 Operating and Capital Budget. Resolution 19-2013.
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 25, 2013
In the event that a quorum of the entire Board is present, this Committee shall act as a Committee of the Whole. In either case, any item acted upon by the Committee or the Committee of the Whole will require consideration and action by the full Board of Directors as a prerequisite to its legal enactment.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
Administrative Services Department, May 22, 2013
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to: Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : frontdesk@la