1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached April 2018 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Review the final Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2019 and recommend to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee forward Resolution 16-2018 to the Board for approval, in support of a funding request to MTC for the Cycle 5 Lifeline Transportation Program for continued operations of Wheels Route 14 serving North Livermore.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee refer Resolution XX-2018 to the Board of Directors for approval, rejecting the sole bid received in response to IFB #2018-06 for the LAVTA Rutan Maintenance Floor Resurfacing Project as non-responsive, rescinding the contract previously awarded to Raider Painting in November 2016 for an amount not to exceed $194,950 that was not executed by Raider Painting, and directing staff to initiate an open-market procurement for the project in accordance with LAVTA’s Procurement Policy (Resolution 19-2006).
Recommendation: None – information only.
11. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 26, 2018
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/24/2018
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org