Finance and Administration Committee Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Members of the audience may address the Committee on items on the Agenda at the time the Chair calls for the particular Agenda item.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of the June 27, 2017 Meeting of the F&A Committee
5. Treasurer’s Report for June 2017 and July 2017
Recommendation: Staff recommends submitting the attached June 2017 and July 2017 Treasurer’s Report to the Board for approval.
6. LAVTA Annual Organizational Review
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Finance and Administration Committee forward the attached organization chart and Resolution 28-2017 adjusting the rates of salary bands for LAVTA employees, for approval.
7. SB 595 (Beall) as amended: Metropolitan Transportation Commission: Toll Bridge Revenues – SUPPORT
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Committee approve a SUPPORT position on SB 595 (Beall) and refer the position to the Board of Directors for approval.
8. Preview of Upcoming F&A Committee Agenda Items
9. Matters Initiated by Committee Members
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 26, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 8/17/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com