Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the September 2021 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: The Project & Services Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 33-2021, authorizing the Executive Director to execute a Task Order 2 between LAVTA and Gray-Bowen-Scott (GBS) for engineering support services for the SAV Project, for a not-to-exceed amount of $120,000.
Recommendation: The Projects & Services Committee recommends that the Board of Directors designate the southeastern entrance to the Livermore Transit Center as “Angie’s Way”.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 35-2021 declaring that LAVTA meetings will continue to be held via teleconference.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors accept the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR), and direct staff to submit the ACFR to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for award.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors adopt the above meeting calendar for 2022.
8. Adjourn to CLOSED SESSION
9. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957(b):
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: Executive Director
10. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
Agency Representative: Michael Conneran, Legal Counsel
Unrepresented Employee: Executive Director
11. Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
12. Consideration of Amendment to Employment Agreement with Executive Director Michael Tree
Recommendation: Legal Counsel recommends that the Board consider an amendment to the employment agreement with Executive Director Michael Tree
13. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
14. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: December 6, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 10/29/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org