Board of Directors Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. March Tri-Valley Accessible Advisory Committee Minutes
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the March 1, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for February 2021
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the February 2021 Treasurer’s Report.
C. Resolution in Support of Allocation Request for FY 20-21 Funding through the State Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP)
Recommendation: The Finance & Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 09-2021 to request an LCTOP allocation for the FY 20-21 Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) to restart school-serving routes in FY 21-22.
D. Extension of SAV Operations and Maintenance Contract
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to extend the agreement with Transdev for the operations and maintenance of the Shared Autonomous Vehicle project through July 31, 2021.
6. Alternate Appointment of LAVTA Board Member to Innovate 680
Recommendation: Staff recommendation is that the LAVTA Board appoint a board member to become the alternate for the Innovate 680 Policy Advisory Committee.
7. Executive Director’s Report
8. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: May 3, 2021
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/2/2021
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com