Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the
general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting
requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made
during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room
and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive
Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72
hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed
through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the October 7, 2019 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for September 2019
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the
Board of Directors approve the September 2019 Treasurer’s Report.
C. Funding Agreement for MTC IDEA Program Funds
Recommendation: Based on the recommendation of the Finance and Administration
Committee, staff recommends that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 27-2019,
authorizing the Executive Director to execute a Master Funding Agreement with the
Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) and related Agreement Supplement(s) for Innovative Deployments to Enhance Arterials (IDEA) Program funding to enhance
implementation of the Shared Autonomous Vehicle (SAV) Project in the City of Dublin.
5. Fiscal Year 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of
Directors accept the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), and direct staff to submit
the CAFR to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for award.
6. Proposed AT&T Cell-Site at LAVTA Administration and Maintenance Facility
Recommendation: Receive staff report and consider deal points for the proposed AT&T
Mobile cell-site at the LAVTA Administration and Maintenance Facility.
7. Set Board of Director Meeting Dates for 2020
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors adopt the above meeting calendar
8. Executive Director’s Report
9. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: December 2, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 11/1/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org