Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Presentation of Check from Lamar Transit Advertising
Recommendation: None – information only.
5. June Tri-Valley Accessible Advisory Committee Minutes
6. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the July 1, 2019 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for June 2019 (Preliminary) and July 2019
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the June 2019 (Preliminary) and July 2019 Treasurer’s Report.
C. Update of the CalPERS Health Contribution Resolution
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the updated resolution 26-2019.
7. Update of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Procurement Policy
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board of Directors approve the LAVTA Procurement Policy in Resolution 25-2019.
8. Modification to Contract with MTM for Paratransit Operations
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to execute Modification #5 to the contract with MTM for maintenance, operation, and management of paratransit services, amending the price per trip as agreed.
9. Letter of Support for the Altamont Corridor Vision Phase 1 being included in FASTER Bay Area measure
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Board Chair to sign a letter of support for inclusion of the Altamont Corridor Vision Phase 1 in FASTER Bay Area measure.
10. Executive Director’s Report
11. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: October 7, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 9/6/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org