Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. January Tri-Valley Accessible Advisory Committee Minutes
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the December 3, 2018 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for November 2018 and December 2018
Recommendation: Staff requests that the Board of Directors approve the November 2018 and December 2018 Treasurer’s Report.
6. Welcome of New Board Members and Adoption of Revised Resolution with Committee Assignments
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board adopt Resolution 03-2019 appointing Melissa Hernandez, Dublin City Council Member to Finance and Administration Committee and Bob Woerner, Livermore City Council Member to the Projects and Services Committee.
7. Appointment of LAVTA Representative to the Tri-Valley – San Joaquin Valley Regional Rail Authority
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the LAVTA Board appoint a representative to serve on the Tri-Valley – San Joaquin Valley Regional Rail Authority.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 02-2019 affirming LAVTA’s 2019 Legislative Program.
9. Revise Contract Amount for Bus Shelter Demolition and Movement Project #2017-17
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 01-2019, revising the total Contract Award amount for LAVTA Project #2017-17 to $466,005, plus a contingency of 2% to be used at the Executive Director’s discretion to complete the project, for a total revised authorization of $475,325.
10. Contract Award for On-Call Creative, Design and Media Strategy Services
Recommendation: Staff requests that the LAVTA Board authorize the Executive Director award of contract for On-Call Creative, Design and Media Strategy Services to Celtis Ventures, Inc. for an initial two year term with three one-year options.
11. Rail Stipends for Director of Finance and Director of Planning/Marketing
Recommendation: The recommendation is that the LAVTA Board discuss the stipends.
12. Executive Director’s Report
13. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
14. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: March 4, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 1/31/19
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org