1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration committee recommends approval of the LAVTA Treasurer’s Report for October 2018.
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommended that the LAVTA’s Board of Directors appoint Jeffrey Jacobsen to the TAAC as the Pleasanton Alternate member.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors accept the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), and direct staff to submit the CAFR to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for award.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 30-2018, authorizing the Executive Director to execute the Caltrans Master Agreement and Program Supplement for TIRCP funding.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Executive Director to enter into an agreement between LAVTA and BART for an early-morning bus bridge service between the East Dublin / Pleasanton and Bay Fair BART stations, as outlined above, beginning on Monday, February 11, 2019, in effect for one (1) year, with two optional one-year extensions.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors adopt the above meeting calendar for 2019.
11. Adjourn to CLOSED SESSION
12. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957(b):
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: Executive Director
13. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
Agency Representative: Michael Conneran, Legal Counsel
Unrepresented Employee: Executive Director
14. Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
15. Consideration of Amendment to Employment Agreement with Executive Director Michael Tree
Recommendation: Legal Counsel recommends that the Board consider an amendment to the employment agreement with Executive Director Michael Tree
16. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
17. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: January 7, 2019
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 11/29/2018
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com