1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the March 2018 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve the attached resolutions authorizing the filing of a claim with MTC for Allocation of TDA Article 4.0, 4.5, STA, and RM2 Funds for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors accept this report and approve two legislative positions:
• AB 3201 (Daly) – California Clean Truck, Bus, and Off-Road Vehicle and Equipment Technology Program – SUPPORT
• SB 1434 (Leyva) Transportation Electrification: Electricity Rate Design – SUPPORT
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between LAVTA and Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, Las Positas College, for the Las Positas College Student Mobility Initiative.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board adopt Resolution 14-2018 appointing Janine Thalblum, Dublin City Council Member to Finance and Administration Committee.
Recommendation: None – information only.
Recommendation: The recommendation is that the Board approve an extension of the Go Dublin demonstration project to provide the agency an opportunity to review the Fehr & Peers study and to compare the Go Dublin pilot program with other transportation options, including micro transit and fixed route service.
9. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 4, 2018
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 5/3/2018
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com