Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. March Wheels Accessible Advisory Committee Minutes Report
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the April 3, 2017 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for the month of March 2017
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the March 2017 Treasurer’s Report.
C. Resolution in Support of Application for FY 16-17 funding through the State Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP)
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve Resolution 21-2017 in support of the allocation request submitted to Caltrans for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP). Once approved, Resolution 21-2017 will supersede Resolution 15-2017.
D. Fiscal Year 2016-17 Proposition 1B California Transit Security Grant Program (CTSGP) Resolution
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve the attached Resolution 22-2017.
E. Resolution Authorizing Investment of Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) Monies in the State of California Local Agency Investment Fund (LAIF) and changing the authorized officers
Recommendation: Forward a recommendation to the Board of Directors to adopt the attached Resolution 20-2017 reauthorizing investment of LAVTA monies in LAIF, and delete Beverly Adamo, Director of Administrative Services and replace with Tamara Edwards, Director of Finance as an authorized officer.
6. Potential Fall 2017 Schedule and Service Modifications
Recommendation: Staff asks that the Board of Directors approve the recommended schedule- and service modifications for Fall 2017, as outlined above.
7. Executive Director’s Report
8. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 5, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/27/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org