Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. September Wheels Accessible Advisory Committee Minutes Report
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the September 12, 2016 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Treasurer’s Report for the month of August 2016
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the August 2016 Treasurer’s Report.
6. Contract Award for Individualized Marketing Services
Recommendation: The Project & Services Committee recommends the LAVTA Board award a contract to Steer Davies Gleave in the amount of $129,950 for individualized marketing services for the period of one (1) year, with an option to extend the contract one (1) additional year. Additionally the Committee recommends a 15% contingency for the project and authorization for the Executive Director to execute the contract.
Recommendation: The staff recommendation is that the Board receives a report on the FY2017 Rebranding Project and provides direction to staff.
8. Executive Director’s Report
9. Closed Session – PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION (Gov’t Code §54957)
Title: Executive Director
10. Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
11. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: November 7, 2016
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 9/28/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org