Altamont Regional Rail Working Group Meeting
1. Welcome, Roll Call of Members and Introductions
b. Agenda Overview
2. Public Comment
• Members of the audience may address the Advisory Group on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the Tri-Valley Regional Rail Advisory Group.
• Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Executive Director of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
3. Background and History of Regional Rail Planning Efforts to Present Day (Large file, so may take time to load.)
4. Regional Rail Advisory Group Vision and Goals
5. Advisory Group Organizational Framework
b. Vice Chair
c. Advisory Group Name
6. Summary and Next Steps
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/5/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org