Board of Directors Meeting
Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the
general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting
requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made
during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room
and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive
Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72
hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed
through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
A. Minutes of the July 11, 2022 Board of Directors meeting.
B. Adoption of a Resolution Declaring that Agency Meetings Will Continue to Be Held
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 32-
2022 declaring that LAVTA meetings will continue to be held via teleconference.
5. Interim Executive Director’s Report
6. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
7. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: September 12, 2022
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 7/28/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com