Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration committee recommends approval of the LAVTA Treasurer’s Report for April 2022.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 27-2022 declaring that LAVTA meetings will continue to be held via teleconference.
Recommendation: Approve the 2022-2027 Short Range Transit Plan and forward to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors ratify the TAAC appointments for terms starting on July 1, 2022.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends to the Board of Directors to approve Modification 3 to contract with MV, authorizing the Interim Executive Director to exercise the second option year and extend the fixed route operations and maintenance services contract from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
Recommendation: The Project and Services Committee recommends that the LAVTA Board of Director authorize the Interim Executive Director to execute three-year contracts with two one-year options with CTE and Zen for on-call ZEB consulting services. Task orders will be awarded based on the most-qualified firm for each scope or work.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 26-2022, authorizing the Interim Executive Director to execute a change order with Westside Landscape and Concrete, Inc. for the Rutan Landscaping Construction project.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends approval of the attached Resolution 25-2022 adjusting the salary bands for LAVTA positions.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommend that the Board exercise an option year and extend the legal services agreement from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends the Board of Directors approve the updated PTASP document.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors authorize the Interim Executive Director to enter into an MOU with Central Contra Costa Transit Authority (CCCTA) and award a joint Paratransit Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Contract to Transdev, for a period of four base years with one additional option year, commencing on July 1, 2022.
Recommendation: Nominate and elect a LAVTA Board Chair and Vice Chair for FY23 in accordance with the agency’s bylaws.
9. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
10. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: July 11, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 6/2/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org