Due to COVID-19 meetings will not be held on-site at LAVTA, so please see the agenda link for further instructions for joining our Zoom conference meeting and how the public can participate.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
4. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration committee recommends approval of the LAVTA Treasurer’s Report for March 2022.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors adopt Resolution 20-2022 declaring that LAVTA meetings will continue to be held via teleconference.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the attached resolutions authorizing the filing of a claim with MTC for Allocation of TDA Article 4.0, 4.5, STA, and RM2 Funds for Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee recommends that the Board of Directors approve the Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2023.
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the Board of Directors approve Resolution 19-2022, authorizing the Interim Executive Director to extend the current MOU with CCCTA through June 30, 2022, after which the joint RFP process would conclude and a new contract would commence on July 1, 2022.
8. Adjourn to CLOSED SESSION
9. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957(b): PUBLIC
EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT Title: Executive Director
10. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 CONFERENCE
WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
Agency Representative: Michael Conneran, Legal Counsel
Unrepresented Employees: Interim Executive Director, Director of Planning and Marketing
11. Reconvene to OPEN SESSION
12. Appointment of Interim Executive Director and Consideration of Modification to Terms of Employment with Interim Executive Director and Director of Planning and Marketing – ACTION
13. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
14. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: June 6, 2022
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 4/28/2022
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Interim Executive Director
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com