1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Board of Directors on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the LAVTA Board of Directors.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Board secretary.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
• Items are placed on the Agenda by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, or by any three members of the Board of Directors. Agendas are published 72 hours prior to the meeting.
• No action may be taken on matters raised that are not on the Agenda.
• For the sake of brevity, all questions from the public, Board and Staff will be directed through the Chair.
5. Consent Agenda
Recommend approval of all items on Consent Agenda as follows:
Recommendation: Staff recommends approval of the June 2017 and July 2017 Treasurer’s Report.
Recommendation: The Projects and Services Committee recommends the Board approve the MOU with the City of Dublin.
Recommendation: The Finance and Administration Committee forwards the attached organization chart and Resolution 28-2017 adjusting the rates of salary bands for LAVTA employees, to the Board for approval.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve this Resolution 30-2017 revising the positions appointed to CalTIP, be approved.
Recommendation: None – Information Only
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve LAVTA comments on the BART to Livermore Draft Environmental Impact Report.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board: (1) approve Resolution 31-2017 to reject all bids for the LAVTA Bus Shelter Demolition and Movement Project #2017-16; and (2) direct staff to issue a Notice Inviting Sealed Bids IFB #2017-17 with a revised project scope to solicit responsive and responsible bidders who can deliver an eligible project within the budget available to LAVTA from previously committed FTA and Local Match sources.
Recommendation: Staff recommends the Board of Directors approve a SUPPORT position on SB 595 (Beall) with language supporting additional amendments to the bill as reviewed with the Tri-Valley’s state legislative delegation.
11. Matters Initiated by the Board of Directors
• Items may be placed on the agenda at the request of three members of the Board.
12. Next Meeting Date is Scheduled for: October 2, 2017
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 9/7/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com