1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
• Members of the audience may address the Advisory Group on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the Tri-Valley Regional Rail Advisory Group.
• Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Executive Director of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
5. Standing Updates: a. ACE Forward
6. Review of Inaugural Meeting Results
a. BayFair Connection
b. I-580 Goods Movement Enhancements
c. High Speed Rail
d. LAVTA System Improvements
b. Technical Issues
c. Financial Issues
d. Political Issues
10. AB 2762 (Baker)
a. Add to the Working Group the East Bay Leadership Council, San Joaquin Partnership and Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group
b. Direct staff to work with BART on the concept of a JPA for the BART to ACE project
12. Next Step(s): Altamont Regional Rail Working Group Work Program and Timeline
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 2/5/16
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com