Altamont Regional Rail Working Group Meeting
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Meeting Open to Public
• Members of the audience may address the Working Groups on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the Altamont Regional Rail Working Group.
• Unless members of the audience submit speaker forms before the start of the meeting requesting to address the board on specific items on the agenda, all comments must be made during this item of business. Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Working Group Executive Director.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
5. Standing Updates:
a. ACE Forward
6. Northern California Megaregion Report by Bay Area Council Economic Institute
7. Legislative Update
8. BART and ACE Project Review
9. Update on Recruitment for Executive
10. Working Group Action Items
a. Develop Resolution of Support for BART to ACE
11. Next meeting date is scheduled for November 9, 2016
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Executive Director /s/Michael Tree
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com