Please Note Teleconference Location:
949 E Channel Street
Stockton, CA 95202
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Public Comment
• Members of the audience may address the Advisory Group on any matter within the general subject matter jurisdiction of the Altamont Regional Rail Working Group.
• Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to the Executive Director of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
5. AB 758 Update – INFORMATIONAL
6. Tri-Valley BART/ACE Connection in State Rail Plan – ACTION
7. SB 1 Funding Opportunities – ACTION
8. EMU/DMU Connection to Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station – ACTION
9. BART DEIR Presentation – ACTION
10. Adjournment. The next meeting date is scheduled for October 11, 2017 in Tracy, CA.
Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, after-shave, etc.) to these meetings, as there may be people in attendance susceptible to environmental illnesses.
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 9/15/2017
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com